When you are a conscious consumer, you are always looking for ways to save on sustainable goods and services. Today Whole Foods Market announced their new savings program exclusively for Amazon Prime members and the savings are pretty sweet. The way to spot savings at Whole Foods Market is to look for blue and yellow signs. Blue signs are special deals for prime members, and yellow signs will save you an extra ten percent off hundreds of sale items. All of your savings will be applied at checkout using your Whole Foods Market app scan code. Currently, the program is only live at Whole Foods Market Florida stores but will go live nationwide this summer.
Exclusive Offers For Florida stores May 16th thru May 22.
New and exclusive offers will rotate weekly.
- Sustainably-sourced, wild-caught halibut steaks: $9.99/lb., save $10/lb.
- Organic strawberries: 1 lb. for $2.99, save $2
- Cold brew coffee at Allegro coffee bars: 50% off 16 oz.
- KIND granola: 11 oz. bag 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value sparkling water: 12-pack case buy one, get one free
- Magic Mushroom Powder: 50% off
- Plus, an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items throughout the store